Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Colorado Convention Center

It seems we've been drawn to the Colorado Convention Center lately....we photographed a few events earlier this month and will have another one in just over a week. I'd been there before but never through the main entrance so last time when we were printing my directions and parking information from their web site, we laughed at the funny animated blue bear on their web site (www.denverconvention.com) only to laugh harder when we saw that it was based on the real 4-story blue bear statue peering into the glass atrium!

di_20070113-001-0440


Today I'm in Hutchinson, Kansas photographing a basketball tournament with Todd but I had to log on to check some client photographs and ran accross this one and it made me smile so I thought I'd post it here for you and hopefully it makes you smile too...

di_20070113-001-0452

No comments: