Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What it feels like...

We recently received this very nice e-mail from a potential client and it made us smile and think 'this person really got the feeling for what our wedding coverage is all about'.

"Hi!
I just looked at your website, and of all the ones I have looked at, yours affected me the most! I have to tell you, I teared up looking at them, because even the formal ones had such a special touch to them, you could just see the joy in everyone's eyes.
So, I am getting married xx/xx/xx. I would love for you to photograph my wedding. "


This is going to be a terrific match! We get notes like this all the time from folks whose weddings we've already photographed...we're happy we can show that same happiness to someone who hasn't even met us yet!

2007 is shaping up to be our biggest year ever with more wedding dates reserved already than we could have hoped for! We're really excited and the fun is just getting started. Stay tuned for more great images and notes from our clients...

Check out the new website at www.imagefactoryphoto.com for a peek!

No comments: