Monday, December 3, 2007

video!

I'm often asked if I'll do wedding videos as well as photography. The answer is quite simply no. I'm not passionate about video like I am still photography and I find that the video is best left to the artists like Peak Impact Productions.

I do love making video of family events though, and when our 7-year old Sony camcorder started to die, I had to replace it quickly or risk losing important family memories. With that said, I have found new level of fun and excitement with my new Canon HV-20 HD video camera...the video quality is absolutely stunning if you have an HD TV to watch it on -- just unbelievable that you can shoot video that is nearly as good as network TV at a consumer level price. So if you're in the market for an upcoming wedding, baby or Christmas gift, check it out!


No comments: