Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 19 wedding at the Secret Garden

Saturday was another gorgeous day for a wedding in Colorado. While I didn't have my own, I got a chance to bring my camera out with my friend Dave of Spartan Images to photograph Jen & Todd's wedding at the Secret Garden in Colorado Springs.


Todd was a little nervous but he managed to get the tie on in one piece ;)

D30_1256_web.jpg


I think it was his stylish shoes that made the biggest impression on us:

D30_1304_web.jpg


After we finished giving him and the boys the paparazzi treatment, he got a chance for some solitude in one of the Garden's many hideaways:

D30_1524_web.jpg


Meanwhile, we took the ladies over to the wine garden for some nice greenery in their portraits:

D30_1465_web.jpg


The girls were fired up for a fun afternoon wedding in the garden!

D30_1455_web.jpg


One of my favorite moments of the wedding day is the first time the bride and groom really get to be alone together as a married couple...right after the ceremony. I make a point of never intruding and just hanging back to capture the happiness and wonder between them.

D30_2005_web.jpg


Congratulations Jen & Todd! Thanks for letting me 'crash' your wedding day!

-Tim

No comments: