Friday, March 27, 2009

CPG field trip images

Here are some of the images from my last post calling for models. The day was a litle dark and gloomy with what seemed to be the start of a cold rain (this is why I turned down the offers of baby and small children models). We were going to head to a small park downtown but with the cold, grey day we decided to take advantage of the weather to create the perfect mood for this harsh, industrial, railyard setting. Check out some of my favorites:

D30_1223_web


D30_1371_web


Sisters goofing off on the side here while their other sister was being photographed. I guess I can't resist fun, happy images!

D30_1409_web


I wonder if we can find the maker of this coat...I think with our great model we have a catalog cover image here!

D30_1162_web


And of course, one of our signature relaxed portraits:

D30_1469_web

No comments: