Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It didn't take long...

Not 24 hours after my last post and I received a couple of really nice compliments...one from a recent engagement session:

"The photographs are sensational!! A few of them even made me get a little teary. I am so happy with them all. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Chris and I can't wait to see what the wedding photos will be like. "

and another person out of the blue who had seen our site on the 'recently launched clients' section of our web designers -- BluDomain.com:

"Love your work! I was checking out the recent sites they've [BluDomain] made. Yours stood out a lot. Love it! Dixie "Photographer of the Year-Silver Award-PPA" Master Photographer Certified Professional Photographer"

So here's my chance (and I'll say it to them too) -- Thank you, praise God!

No comments: