Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You're the best!

Arggh...I completely missed the boat the other day. I was visiting with some previous clients and they were showering me with praise for the images we created for them and how great we are to work with. I just stood there and smiled, soaking it all up, saying how much I love what I do.

I really wish I would have said something that gave the glory to God -- after all that's where my talent and success comes from. I thought I was going to be an engineer when I started college. It was my love of cameras and keen interest in them since childhood that caught up to me and I found this talent knocking on my door, taking me a completely different direction. If that's not the hand of God, I don't know what is! So I constantly struggle with ways I can serve with this talent...it doesn't seem so obvious to me...and it really bothered me that when an opportunity to praise God came up right in front of me, I choked. Anyway, here's my public proclamation and here's to doing better next time I have an opportunity.

-Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Brother!

Remind me, does Headline sports come on at 10 till or 5 till the hour??? It's been so long since I've watched CNN...

Nonetheless, I'm Praising God that it was in his plan that we meet!

And I know that Arlen is doing his best work as an angel to make sure we get the opportunities God wants us to have.