Friday, March 14, 2008

heading to Vegas for WPPI

Early this morning I hit DIA for my flight to Las Vegas. I'm heading to the annual wedding & portrait photographers' convention to hone my skills, keep up on new styles and trends and hopefully connect with a few photographers across the country that I correspond with.



The sunrise was beautiful today but this light only lasted a minute or so.




Isn't this great! Not only chargers for your laptop but for your phone and iPod too now!




For $100 I can teach you how to photograph your own plane taking off like I did....
Just kidding, I've already landed and this is one of the planes flying over the strip.




I'm excited to be here for the learning opportunities but Las Vegas doesn't do much for me. I'm not a gambler and Vegas has always seemed a bit dirty. Anyway, I found the In & Out Burger so everything's good now!

I'm heading off to some classes already tonight but I imagine I'll have some time to photograph all the lights and glitz later on. See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vegas is a blast.

It can be as clean or dirty as you make it. Great food and entertainment, and lots of attractions for the kids.

Yep, I go with my kids to New York, New York and my oldest rides the rollercoaster. We also saw a magic show at the Tropicana, as well as the aquarium at Mandalay.

Have a great time!!