Sunday, March 16, 2008

from WPPI



Things are going great at the WPPI convention here in Las Vegas. I'm running into all sorts of creative minds and learning so much! I've run into photographers from South Africa, the Philippines and even good old Colorado Springs! This is the Paris and Bally's hotel where the convention is taking place.




The famous Bellagio fountain show. Too bad there is so much construction going on that the sky is littered with cranes...oh well, I guess I'll have to come back next year ;)




This guy had quite the surprise - he's one of those roving 'can I take your picture for $20?' Vegas photographers. When he hit us up -- a whole table of photographers, all armed with their cameras....he was quite taken back! I love his look - it's like a guy with a .22 pistol trying to hold up a gun store! ;)
(just kidding we were nice to him)




Great marketing idea...we'll get our own in-studio DJ like this clothing store did!

No comments: