Monday, March 17, 2008

random brides & grooms

I've found my second calling just in case the wedding photography business doesn't work out in Colorado. I was at the 'welcome to Vegas' sign, waiting to take a picture of a friend when these newlyweds arrived, sans photographer. I was happy to fill in for them (guys next time give me a little more notice and I'll bring my good gear!) and e-mail the picture to them. Not long after that a group of spring breakers had me photograph them and then 2 more wedding parties arrived! Guys - this time it's free, but like I said, if the wedding photography gig in Colorado doesn't work, I'm coming back and setting up shop - De will be running the credit cards right there on site! haha!





Oh, and here's me showing the proper pose:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've actually seen guys there on the weekend set up with a tripod offering to take your photo in front of that sign. I wonder if it's first come, first serve.